10ET (Curated Resources for Business Growth)

Curated resources related to business growth (Blogs, videos, news & insightful updates) that can be consumed in 10 minutes, served here weekly.

Check back every Wednesday for something worth your time and join the conversation.

Drop in your views in the thread and let us know what you would like to see more of?

Week 1 Curated Content

1. I read this book a few years back and it’s relevance is even more evident in today’s time. The ideology was put forth by Golden Krishna, Head of Design Strategy at Google.
    While, I would recommend reading his bestseller - ‘Best Interface is No Interface’ what I’m particularly harping here is the idea behind this book, which is deconstructing the customer experience of the future.

Read this to get a gist of what is explored in this book.

6 Minute Read

1. Here comes one of the greatest combination that I’ve recently found. It is a product pitch video that not just makes you aware of a new product but the whole idea of video presentation that elevates the value proposition to another level. One of the finest explainer videos that clocks in under 4 minutes & lots to take notes on.

Watch here & let us know what you think.

4 Minute Watch

That makes it to a 10 minute. Stay tuned for yet another weekly curation, coming up soon.
Here’s to a productive week!

Cheers